Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Many New Things!!

Hello all! Sorry it has been so long since the last post. We have been super busy. I am now working for the Gardner Edgerton School District at Nike Elementary, as well as working two nights a week at Austins Bar and Grill. I started there this summer. Nathan has applied for a second job as well at Dicks Sporting Good store in the lodge (hunting and fishing stuff). I'm just not making enough at my job and we need a bit more support!! Daycare is so expensive, but Linda Coops daycare lady is AWESOME. She is so great with him!! Needless to say we never see each other and it is hard!! But we'll make it through!!! We try to go on dates or spend us time when we can.
Cooper is growing like a weed. At least in height, he can still wear tops from last fall and winter. (He is so skinny!!) He is talking all the time and putting together a few words at a time. What a fun age, he is non stop and doesn't sit still!!! Keeps us on our toes. Hope you all enjoy the pictures and the update. Would love to hear from you all.

Love the Alts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable little man! It looks like he is keeping you on your toes. I love the tuckered out coyboy picture!